Friday, March 28, 2008

#6 & 7 - CCNA Official Exam Certification Library

OK, I'm a geek, I freely admit it and yes, I read technical manuals for fun. It's a sickness, I know. The CCNA Official Exam Certification Library consists of two large tomes which is why it takes the sixth and seventh slots on the list. I work in the networking field and Cisco is one of the leaders in the market. These books cover a number of fundamentals and are meant to be a study tool in attaining your CCNA certification. Basically only someone like me even knows/cares about this stuff because most people take the little port they plug their computer into for Internet access for granted, or casually flipping your laptop open and surfing the web wirelessly from your local coffee shop... without networking none of it happens. Highly Recommended (for geeks only).

No comments: