Sunday, December 28, 2008

#50 - Bone

Bone: One Volume Edition by Jeff Smith is the complete collection of 13 years of the comic books in one massive black and white tome. I bought this a few years back when it was rarer than hen's teeth and prices were astronomical, although I found mine for cover price by chance, however now it has been reprinted and easily found. I've read and re-read this one quite a few times and it is just a great journey that puts a smile on my face every time. Following the Bone cousins and their individual quirks through an epic adventure filled with humor and drama and excellent characters is a delight. Even at 1300 pages this is a must read for just about anyone and I could imagine any kid would love to have this tale read to them and following along the quest with the great artwork. Absolutely Recommended.

No comments: